Commercial CPA Roofs in the Greater Twin Cities Area
Co-Polymer Alloy Roofing Contractor – Serving the Greater Twin Cities Area
Co-Polymer Alloy (CPA) roofing is comprised of a single layer of white, reinforced membrane, 40-50 mils thick, typically mechanically attached to the building with plates and screws. No gravel is installed over the membrane, which provides 86% reflectivity of UV radiation.
The seams of the CPA roof system are welded together, not glued, providing a monolithic membrane upon completion. Its flexibility in re-roofing applications without tearing off the existing roof system has made it a popular choice with building owners.
- High puncture resistance for a single ply
- Extremely lightweight
- 86% UV reflectivity—Energy Star rated
- Significant labor savings in not tearing off old roof
- Resistant to chemicals and animal fats
- No exclusion for accumulating water
- Warranties do not exclude consequential damages
- Odor-free insulation
- Material & products are expensive
- Installation over concrete is difficult
- Very slippery when wet
We offer both commercial roofing and residential roofing services. For more information please contact us.
We Have You Covered
- Fully Insured
- Bill Insurance For You
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Over 80 Years of Experience
- MN Builder Contractor Lic # 4229
- Residential & Commercial Services